Donate :: Johnny - Lucky Lucy Foundation

This poor boy has been so badly treated and needs our help.  I can never fathom how cruel people can be to another living being.  If you'd like to join us in making a donation, please see Lucky Lucy's details and Johnny's story below:


Johnny- Lucky Lucy Foundation


“I wish you could see my past. The things I went through. The things I remember. The ones I wish I could forget. You can see the scars I have, my mangy skin, but I wish you could see, see these invisible scars.
I wish you could feel the hurt inside me. Not because of you, but because of them.
The ones that hurt me. The ones that didn't care. They hurt me every day. It didn't phase them. I was an animal. One that did not matter.”

Johnny was brought in by Cheri and Sally. He was confiscated after they saw him being strangled by his owner. The same owner threatened to stab Cheri when she intervened. Cherie and Sally then tried to get him to a place of safety and had a proper road trip on their way to The Lucky Lucy Foundation, getting lost a few times but never giving up.
Johnny was clearly neglected as he has mange and his little body is covered in wounds. Yet, even after all he went through he is ready to forgive and start a new life.

Ways to help Johnny


Lucky Lucy Foundation Banking details:
Standardbank Account number: 410514039
Branch code: 023910, Cape Gate
Ref: Johnny/your name

DONATE VIA PAYPAL houndhaven@rocketmail.com

SMS LUCY to 48899 to donate R10
Cost is R10 to subscriber. Network and admin fees apply.

NB! E-mail your contact details & proof of payment to hr@luckylucy.org or fax to 086 560 6775