Follow on Facebook :: Special Needs Animals

Look at him go!
Saw this sweet post on Canine Zone's page and just had to share it with everyone.  Special needs animals are not broken, just special :-)

Their post :: A newly created page for special needs animals!! I was wondering if it was ok that I stop in and say HI to all of your friends! I'm Roosevelt the Border Collie - I was born with a front leg birth issue (both front legs), and use a FWD (front wheel drive cart) to get around.

I was rescued by New England Border Collie Rescue in December of 2009 when I was just 8 months old. I came into rescue with my mom, my older brother and older sister. The rescue took care of me and treated me like I was a border collie! They also got me my very first set of wheels and taught me how to drive . Once I learned to roll there was no looking back!

In November of 2010 I was adopted and moved to Maine (USA). I LOVE IT! I get to see ALL of the members of my Rescue family (because I volunteer for New England Border Collie Rescue now), and I'm also a certified therapy dog.
Being a border collie I like to keep very busy. I enjoy most sports and outdoor activities - I just do them in a slightly different way! (and YES, I do LOVE to ski too - I have ski attachments)

I wanted to tell you how much I LOVE your page! I have made sharing as much information as I can about pets with different abilities my lifes work and I see you have too!