Food Appeal :: Border Collie Rescue


This plea goes out to a network of people that I know all help in whatever way and means they can and support a number of organisations already. I therefor don’t do this light-heartedly…
Border Collie Rescue Cape Town however finds itself in a very difficult position of only having food supplies until Monday, 29 April 2013. This leaves me with no alternative than asking for help.
Our regular food sponsor has pulled the plug and advised that they are no longer in a position to support us with food. We all know that as a pro-life shelter, the adoption fees we receive are used for sterilisations and rescue/rehabilitation and would never cover our food expenses, so we really need to find a different solution:
·   Short-term: I am kindly asking for food or financial donations to tie us over. Every little bit will help at this stage
     Long-term: We need to find a new food sponsor. If anyone has a contact I can approach, please let me know. I realise that these are difficult to come by… We will also continue to liaise with our past supplier in the hope that we can at least get a portion back.
Food donations can be fetched/dropped off in the following areas: Claremont, Durbanville, Malmesbury, Melkbosstrand, Blouberg/Tableview
Financial donations can be made to (please mail me POP so I can thank you): Account: Border Collie Rescue; Bank: Nedbank Malmesbury; Account Number: 2001350449; Branch Code: 154605; Account Type: Savings Account
Please could I ask that you distribute this plea – I have attached a few of the beautiful “souls” that are currently at the shelter. As always, thank you for your support!
     
CARE Note: If you are interested in adopting a beautiful Border Collie, please contact Karen Vermaak  
082 610 6755, Natalie Brink 072 210 3483 or visit their website.
Email: doggyheaven@vodamail.co.za  /  witt.natalie@gmail.com